WELCOME TO MY LIFE...

Hello, this is Kenneth Miranda (not my real name)...

Welcome to my page, Jessie's Girl.

My page consist of many things about me, like my work, my affiliation, my life's status and even my heart's condition...
Hope you find my page enjoyable... Thank you so much...

♥♥♥ I'M MADLY DEEPLY IN-LOVE WITH YOU, BAMBAM ♥♥♥

Monday, March 21, 2011

AMPALAYA (^^_)

Ampalaya (Bitter Melon) with a scientific name Momordica charantia, is a climbing vine and the tendrils of which grow up to 20 centimeters long.


Just a head start, I will not have a Science-O-Trivia in my page. It is just that I'm so pissed off today. I don't know why. I just used the plant ampalaya to describe everything that happen to my life this particular day.

There is this girl who indeed became successful in wrecking my whole day (hopefully just this day or else...). By the way she acts, duh it indeed make me feel sick. She sucks... She knows it from the first place. "She's ain't that beautiful after all" Don't I have the right to claim what's mine? Duh, if I can only kick your face in front of the crowd so that you'll ever realize everything.. You're just a nobody in the picture.. Don't act as if you own them...


EEEEh... Why do I ever wasted a space on my journal for your stupidity.. You're just a home wrecker... I should never waste my time and effort for you...

...GoodBye, HellGirl...

No comments:

Post a Comment